There will be monitors that will give you advice about driving or setting up the bike, two groups will be formed based on the level of experience: beginners and advanced
Both course is for beginners (motorcyclists with little experience on the track or none) and for advanced (riders with some experience on the track who want to improve the technique) is structured as follows:
- The course will be held in the first 3 sessions of the morning together with the monitor, while the remaining sessions will be free.
- Before each of the 3 morning practices, the theory of the course will be explained while the errors will be corrected individually.
- All groups will be a maximum of 5 people and it is mandatory to go on track with a monitor.
- There will be a free video recording on board, then through the video will be corrected individually any errors
- The number of riders on the track will be limited to give the possibility to perform the maneuvers in maximum safety.
- During the course it is not about giving the maximum, it is about learning and improving through the indications of the monitor.
Regardless of the level, overtaking not specifically requested by the monitor is prohibited. On the track they will drive behind and in front of the monitor depending on the time of the course. We will try to practice different exercises to get to know our bike and its control, in the afternoon we will put into practice what we have learned. At any moment you will be able to consult the monitors.
In the package offered are included:
At the price you need to add an insurance of € 20 to be paid on the day of the event in cash, the federates must notify by email at least 5 days before or will be charged € 25.
Important. A note on the decibels: The ParcCotor circuit of Castellolí allows a maximum of 102db of exhaust noise at 6,000 rpm
Here's how the day will take place:
- Short administrative verification: in our tent from 8:45 to 9:20
- Welcome and security briefing: 9.30 am
- first session at 10:00
Schedules may undergo some changes,
3 days before the event you will receive an e-mail with the final program.